If DRS , or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that DRS goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of DRS may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to our Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
- September 18, 2013: Added that blog commenter email addresses are disclosed to administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
- February 1, 2011: Clarified subpoena language and added Business Transfers paragraph
- January 3, 2011: Added court order and subpoena clarification
- July 1, 2010: Revised paragraph about IP addresses to explain when they are collected and that commenter IPs are visible to blog administrators
- October 29, 2009: Added Comments paragraph to explain Akismet comment storage policy