Kitchen Design & Build-out
Updating a traditional kitchen to a modern spacious design.
Started with a traditional kitchen with island and designed to an updated modern look adding additional cabinet space throughout. Complete tear out and rebuild of the Island, pantry, and most cabinets to include the addition of top row cabinets with glass doors. Moved secondary appliances to one side and build out new cabinets to suit.
- Cabinets: swapped out all doors with new Shaker Birch painted doors
- Color: White Shadow & Trojan Grey
- Hardware: 10″ brushed chrome bars
- Wood & Trim: Birch
- Wine Cabinet: Reclaimed wood, grey/white wash stain
- Tile: Stacked Linear natural stone & marble / 5/8″ cubed polished medal & glass center accent
- Counter: Quartz
- Lighting: Cabinet Inset LED string lights on dimmers top & bottom
- Pantry Door: Painted Pine & Frosted 1/4″ glass inserts